I am participating in the Dangerous Hero(ine) Challenge, hosted by Paranormal Cravings.
1. Dangerous Hero Challenge runs from August 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014.
2. Sign up at Paranormal Cravings to start your challenge.
3. The challenge is to read 10 books (of the paranormal romance or Urban Fantasy genre) that have a Dangerous Hero as a main, or supporting character.
4. Books can be in any format and should be at least 150 pages. You may also post about your rereads.
5. Post about the Dangerous Hero Challenge on your blog or website stating that you are participating or create a new shelf on your Goodreads profile.
6. Include that link to that post or shelf on Paranormal Cravings.
7. Please be courteous and include a link back to the Paranormal Cravings blog post.
I’ll be posting about these as I complete them. I’ll also include links to my Goodreads shelf.
My First Dangerous Hero Read
I’m starting my list with Jus Accardo’s Darker Days.
Jessie Darker goes to high school during the day, but at night she helps with the family investigation business. Cheating husbands and stolen inheritances? They’re your girls–but their specialty is a bit darker. Zombie in your garage? Pesky Poltergeist living in your pool? They’ll have the problem solved in a magical minute. For a nominal fee, of course…
When gorgeous new client, Lukas Scott, saunters into the office requesting their help to find a stolen box, it sounds like a simple case–until the truth comes out. The box is full of Sin.
Seven deadly ones, in fact.
They’ve got five days to recapture the Sins before they’re recalled by the box, taking seven hijacked human bodies with them. Easy peasy–except for one thing…
There’s a spell that will allow the Sins to remain free, causing chaos forever. When the key ingredient threatens the life of someone she knows, Jessie must make the ultimate choice between love and family–or lose everything.
I LOVED this book! Jessie Darker is a fabulous teen iteration of the kick-ass heroine, and Lukas Scott–currently embodying the sin Wrath (of the Seven Sins)–couldn’t be more dangerous, or more heroic. I can’t wait for Accardo’s next book!