Come Meet & Greet your favorite bloggers and find a few new ones to love too! Enter the Grand Prize Giveaway then hop around and visit all of the Social Bloggers and learn some fun facts about them! There will be individual giveaways at some of the blog so don’t forget to stop by and say hi!
$70 Amazon Gift Card plus Kindle ebooks of Beyond the Count and Fairy, Texas
For this blog hop, we’ll be sharing interesting facts and giving away a grand prize–and some of us will be offering blog-specific prizes, as well, so be sure to stop by all the participating blogs!
So take a moment to:
1. read my post,
2. leave me a comment letting me know what you like best about book blogs,
3. enter to win an e-copy of my first published book, Waking Up Dead
4. HOP to check out the rest of the blogs!
Facts about Words, Words, Words
1. I started this blog as a website to discuss my own books–but I quickly figured out that I was at least as interested in discussing other people’s books as much as my own, so I shifted my website over to http://www.MargoBondCollins.net and kept this as a separate book blog!
2. Number 1 is perhaps less surprising if you know that I have a Ph.D. in literature and spend my day job talking books all the time, too!
3. The title of this blog is taken from a line in Shakespeare’s Hamlet. I especially love the way Mel Gibson delivers the line, but I like seeing it performed in a number of ways. You can see my comments on it on my very first post on this blog.
4. I love interacting with people on my blog almost as much as I like writing fiction, so I’d love to hear from you! Tell me: what do you like best about book blogs?
When Dallas resident Callie Taylor died young, she expected to go to Heaven, or maybe Hell. Instead, when she met her fate early thanks to a creep with a knife and a mommy complex, she went to Alabama. Now she’s witnessed another murder, and she’s not about to let this one go. She’s determined to help solve it before an innocent man goes to prison. And to answer the biggest question of all: why the hell did she wake up in Alabama?
Margo Bond Collins lives in Texas with her husband, their daughter, several spoiled cats, and a ridiculous turtle. She teaches college-level English courses online, though writing fiction is her first love. She enjoys reading urban fantasy and paranormal fiction of any genre and spends most of her free time daydreaming about vampires, ghosts, zombies, werewolves, and other monsters. Waking Up Dead was her first published novel. She has since published a number of additional novels (see below).
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MargoBondCollin @MargoBondCollin
Goodreads Author Page: http://www.goodreads.com/vampirarchy
Facebook Author Page: https://www.facebook.com/MargoBondCollins
Facebook Novel Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Waking-Up-Dead/502076076537575
Be sure to add Waking Up Dead to your Goodreads bookshelves: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18428064-waking-up-dead
Other Books by Margo Bond Collins
ENTER TO WIN THE GRAND PRIZE