Summer’s in full swing! Come in out of the heat and check out our favorite Summer Reads! Each blog will feature their favorites and a giveaway so visit them all! Plus there’s a Grand Prize giveaway happening too!
Check out my post below, enter to win my giveaway of a new Entangled Publishing release, then HOP to the rest of the blogs. Before you go, be sure to tell me about your favorite beach reads (it’s an entry in the Rafflecopter, so post your comment before you head over to enter the giveaway!).
Top Five Reasons to Take that Honeymoon Trip to the Beach (even if you’ve just been dumped)
Summer is by far my favorite season. I love the sun, the heat, and cooling down in the water. So I love summertime beach trips! In Taming the Country Star, my heroine, Kylie, goes on a beach vacation—one that was supposed to be her honeymoon, but ends up being a solo trip. So here, I’m including the top five reasons to take that honeymoon beach trip, even alone:
1. Sun, sand, and surf. (That’s technically three reasons—but Kylie counts them all together.) There’s lots of fun to be had at the beach, even alone! And if you’ve booked the honeymoon suite, you can spend the trip in luxury.
2. A chance to get away from prying eyes. If you’ve just been dumped (practically at the altar), taking your honeymoon trip can be a chance to avoid all those people who want to offer condolences—or who just want to get a look at the jilted bride!
3. Rum punch, margaritas, pina coladas, and other excellent beach drinks. Because YUM. Add a pool with a swim-up bar, and it’s just about perfect.
4. All the beachy eye-candy. If you take your honeymoon alone, no one is going to complain if you give that volleyball player more than his share of attention.
1. The possibility of meeting someone new. Sure, it might just be a honeymoon hook-up, a rebound guy, a way to forget that you’re supposed to be on your honeymoon. But maybe, just maybe, it can turn into something more.
To see what happens when Kylie’s rebound guy shows up in her hometown, check out Taming the Country Star.
He’ll do anything to win her heart. She’ll do anything to keep him away.
Country star Cole Grayson is in town, and Kylie Andrews is less than thrilled. As if months of changing the radio station and tearing down his posters weren’t bad enough, now she has to deal with a town of fans swarming toward the man who deceived her the year before. But when Kylie’s eyes meet Cole’s again, she can’t deny the electric chemistry that drew her to him the first time around.
Cole Grayson is on a mission. Ever since Kylie left him, he hasn’t been able to forget her sweet country smile. After writing a song just for her, he sets off for her hometown to prove he’s not the player she thinks he is. But as much as Cole can’t forget her, Kylie wonders if she can forgive him…
Kindle Worldwide: http://bookShow.me/B00KK4DORC
Enter to Win a New Release from Entangled Publishing!
Direct Link: http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/07641259/
(scroll down to the bottom to enter the Grand Prize giveaway)
About the Author
Margo Bond Collins is the author of contemporary romance, urban fantasy, and paranormal mysteries. She has published a number of novels, including Taming the Country Star, Legally Undead, Waking Up Dead, and Fairy, Texas. She lives in Texas with her husband, their daughter, and several spoiled pets. Although writing fiction is her first love, she also teaches college-level English courses online. She enjoys reading romance and paranormal fiction of any genre and spends most of her free time daydreaming about heroes, monsters, cowboys, and villains, and the strong women who love them. She currently writes for Entangled’s Red-Hot Bliss line.
Connect with Margo
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/author/margobondcollins
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MargoBondCollin @MargoBondCollin
Goodreads Author Page: http://www.goodreads.com/vampirarchy
Facebook Author Page: https://www.facebook.com/MargoBondCollins
Enter to Win the Grand Prize
There will be two Grand Prize winners–one for a $100 Amazon Gift Card and a second for a $30 Amazon Gift Card
(Scroll up to enter my blog-specific giveaway)
HOP to the rest of the blogs participating in this blog hop!